Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TheStutteringBrain in California, Boston &DC

Jerry Maguire, professor at UCLA Irvine and chief investigator of the Pagoclone trials, has invited me to the opening of his research center on October 4th made possible by the generous donation from Granville Kirkup: see here.

So I will be in LA from October 2nd onwards for a week, and then to Boston and possibly DC. So if any of you are from these areas let me know and we can meet up. If you are a millionaire, you can also invite me to stay at your guest house and attend your high-society party. I hope for response from Beverly Hills. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean it's close to completion for FDA approval?
Lynne

Jerome said...

Respect!

Looking forward to your report on this.

Tom Weidig said...

Hi Lynne,

no this is independent of the Pagoclone trials.

For the FDA to approve Pagoclone, the Phase III trials need to be completed. I am not sure when that will be.

Best wishes,
Tom