Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What happened to PEVOS?

PEVOS is a German project that collected speech samples and questionnaire from before and after therapy. I talked about PEVOS here.

Many therapists from different "schools" participated, but no final conclusion. The just-after therapy results were discussed at the conference in Montreal, but that's it.

I spoke to some insiders more than a year ago, because I was preparing a talk about therapy outcome research for the German stuttering association's yearly conference. They told me that the data collection phase is over, and analysis will be done soon.

But nothing has happened since. I have no clue what is going on. So I would like activate my German spies to report back to me! Do you have any information? :-)

I would be really interested in how the different therapies compare to each other one year after therapy! And I am sure all the therapists who participated would be interested, too!

No comments: