Friday, July 08, 2005

Pics from ODC 2005

Here are two pictures from the Oxford Disfluency Conference.

This is a picture of a few of us on our way to the nighclub MOOD in Oxford. We were in a good mood as we came back at around 4 o c'clock! From right to left: Katarina (SLT from Croatia, without husband and child!!), Mirjana (?) (SLT from Croatia), Oren (PhD student from Boston), Sarita (SLT from Montreal), Per (researcher from Sweden), MYSELF, George (SLT from Canterbury)




This picture shows Oren Civier, Hans-Georg Bosshardt, Katrin Neumann, and Harald Euler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Tom! It was very nice to meet you at the ODC, and as you see - advertisment works, since I am reading your blog.
I'll send you my pictures when I find my camera cable :-)

Oren